There are many benefits to massage and the effects are well known and studied. Massage involves the specific manipulation and movement of muscle tissue and associated tissues to promote healing and relief.
Some of the benefits include:
- reduced muscle tension.
- improved circulation.
- stimulation of the lymphatic system.
- reduction of stress hormones.
- increased joint mobility and flexibility.
- improved skin tone.
- improved recovery of soft tissue injuries.
- heightened mental alertness.
Like any form of health, best results occur when the your needs and goals of are incorporated into assessment and treatment. Our massage therapists can bring many specialised treatments to aid in your recovery and function.